You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things.
I have a million things to talk to you about. A million things we have to talk about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.
Maudy Ayunda — Kusimpan dalam Mimpi
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
I am tired of trying to hold things together that cannot be held. Trying to control what cannot be controlled. I am tired of denying myself what I want for fear of breaking things I cannot fix.
Aku ingin bercerita di telingamu, sampai hatimu merasa. Hingga matamu memandang aku sebagai bagian dari cerita hidupmu.